As promised, a run down of everything I snagged at Michaels yesterday (excluding the 1/4 elastic and seam ripper, which I assumed you have no interest in).
- The assorted letter A's are a mini-project for wall decoration, based on my love of Anthropologie's Pinwale Alphabet ($14 per letter). I've seen them in person (don't be jealous, we have Anthro) but liked the idea of several painted letters better. I'm planning on simply staining the wooden ones a natural shade to match the other wood in the nursery.
- The hearts were completely an impulse buy. I thought that they would play off the blue green of the Martha Steward Duck's Egg painted cradle. So adorbs.
- The red ribbon is a total copy of an idea that I got from Nicole Balch at Making it Lovely. She took monthly photos of her daughter for 24 months, each time with the same pin. My mother said, you can totally make that! But, I'm lazy.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Remember the Golden Rule.