5.14.2011

Bits and Pieces

I've been putting bits and pieces of the nursery together over the last few weeks. Last week, I painted the cradle Martha Stewart's Duck's Egg. I also ordered a custom organic mattress ($155) and two fitted sheets ($54) from Etsy seller TurnANewLeafDesigns. Etsy seller Polite makes this happy Hooray Banner that I purchased ($42) as well as a few impulse buys from Michael's this morning ($$).

Not to give everything away but our little girl has a few more small projects in the works, such as new crochet'd covers for her rocking chair cushions and a set of painted wall letters. I've been busy today preparing her set of used BumGenius One Size cloth diapers (won on Ebay last summer) to have snaps put on like these uber-expensive 4.0's. So that means ripping out the seams on the saggy velcro tabs (a bit too enthusiastically sometimes).

More pictures as soon as hubby returns with the new batteries for the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember the Golden Rule.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...