The yellow outfit was my favorite too. I also like the tiny jog outfits. They should provide just enough warmth for your temperate climate. You'll find that the sleeper "gowns" make late night diaper changes easier even when you are using a swaddling blanket...and the built in hand covers really do keep little ones from scratching their faces by accident.
The sleeper gowns are awesome. I had just registered for some when you sent them out - so great timing! It's hard to think that it will be "cold-ish" when she arrives, but I agree that the jogging outfits will be great. Thanks again!
The yellow outfit was my favorite too. I also like the tiny jog outfits. They should provide just enough warmth for your temperate climate. You'll find that the sleeper "gowns" make late night diaper changes easier even when you are using a swaddling blanket...and the built in hand covers really do keep little ones from scratching their faces by accident.
ReplyDeleteThe sleeper gowns are awesome. I had just registered for some when you sent them out - so great timing! It's hard to think that it will be "cold-ish" when she arrives, but I agree that the jogging outfits will be great. Thanks again!
ReplyDelete