5.21.2011

Unpacking and Repacking

(One very full suitcase packed with wedding cards and gift wrap. How we enjoyed taking this with us and reading all the lovely messages over our honeymoon in Sedona!)
(Laying flat all the papers in a paper keeper I bought from Etsy.)
(Too lazy here to insert link to Etsy seller for paper keeper, but you can see it all tidy and cute now!)
(Stuffed with LO's bits-n-pieces for temporary storage.)
(Cards can go neatly in those pockets - I'll probably take these A's and clothes out again later once the nursery is painted. But Grandma's clothes look much better here than in their box!)


So much energy these last few weeks! Frantic hyper nesting activity. So tired.

Here's what I did this afternoon: essentially unpacking our wedding suitcase and repacking it for LO. Out with the old; in with the new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember the Golden Rule.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...