
This past summer I daydreamed in the pool of taking my little one into the water with me. Now that she's not floating in my bellah, I can start living out one of my mommy fantasies (not the one where I suddenly inherit a full-time night nanny, unfortunately).
Here's a round-up of links to baby swim resources online:
The image above is from isnorkel. They have the best pricing that I've found so far for the Bodyglove infant wetsuit. It is too adorable and fits 15-20lbs. Currently $23.99 with free shipping.
Babyette on Etsy supplied my beautiful newborn ring sling, and again she comes through with a mesh baby wrap carrier. It looks like you wrap it just like a Moby, which should keep LO's head above water and arms and legs secure. I like the extra body warmth that this kind of wrap generates as well. Priced at $48 with $5.50 in shipping.
Beth from FroggiesSwimCaps on Etsy makes basic swim caps that have great ratings for being comfortable and cute. This extra layer should keep LO's bare head toasty. I'm in love with the purple and white polka dots version. Just purchased both adult and baby caps for $14.25 total.
Swim diapers are not difficult to find, but did you know that you can just use the PUL shell of your cloth diaper? Here are two of my fave from Zookies on Etsy: aqua with red polka dots and sunny blue skies. Buy each one for $15 + $2.50 shipping.
When LO gets bigger, the Watertot (available on Amazon) is a sling/baby harness that allows a bit more freedom of movement.
Now to find a baby-friendly pool...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Remember the Golden Rule.