(C&P E-mails from work)
Dear Sarah,
It's funny how the people you do the least for, are often the most grateful. I actually recommended you as teacher of the year Circle K award to Vivi Watt. Who else would spend their entire first stage of labor teaching in post, so as not to let their students down, then calmly and quietly come into the health office and lie down with no fuss and then deliver an hour later!
I am so happy for you that you both had a wonderful birth experience. Olga said it was so great to work with you.
We are the ones lucky to have you here.
Enjoy your beautiful baby.
XX kate
-----Original Message-----
From: Sarah
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 3:24 PM
To: Kate
Subject: Thank you!
Kate,
Wow. My husband and I are just so thankful for the role you played in bringing Baby Amanda into this world. You brought me so much comfort when I was in labor, and in a completely vulnerable moment I put my trust in you. Your care and concern are truly remarkable. Pueblo is blessed to have you taking care of its community of staff and students.
Pete and I wrote up our birth stories here, if you'd like to read them: http://lilsharpie.blogspot.com/2011/09/he-said-she-said.html
Best Wishes,
Sarah, Pete and Amanda Leigh

No comments:
Post a Comment
Remember the Golden Rule.