1.23.2011

Love from my online buds!

Ze is my new big sis! BFP

ME
Posted 13 hours ago

So, I POAS and got my BFP. (The hubs is still in shock)

Can't believe it - I was the bitchiest, most cynical person ever this week.

Can't wait to join the graduates and my pals on the Sept BB.

GL to all you waiting to test, and thanks to all my Mean Girls - Holla!

May your little meanies come soon.

My Ovulation Chart

My mystical, magical EDD: Oct 3rd (Shh! Shooting for Sept!)


Comments for Post (54)


ttcmydream · Pass a Note!
Posted 13 hours ago

A big Congrats to you!Baby boyStarBaby girl

shelibrown · Pass a Note!
Posted 13 hours ago

oh gosh- that is amazing!!!! Have a great H & H 9 months!!


froggiesfannies · Pass a Note!
Posted 13 hours ago

OMFG, Sharps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO excited!!!!! Where's the pic? I wanna make it pretty!

BTW, I knew it. I don't know how, but I did.

super huge CONGRATULATIONS and have a wonderful pregnancy. so glad you get to join Ze and KK on sept 11!


shortiekid · Pass a Note!
Posted 13 hours ago

omg congrats hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 im sooo jelious

If Always wanted me to have a Happy Period, they would make the tampon vibrate.

GOIN RED FOR BABY SCARLETT....SWEET LIL GIRL

pickle33 · Pass a Note!
Last edited 13 hours ago

Congratulations!! That is fantastic news! I wish you a very h & h 9 months and a super sticky bean!!!

p.s. That board is great! It's like opening up a whole new world of awesomeness.


froggiesfannies · Pass a Note!
Posted 13 hours ago

n/m i'll steal it from your profile... buahahahaha


GeenaMercile · Pass a Note!
Posted 13 hours ago

Congrats and a healthy, happy and easy 9 months ahead. HeartBaby girlBaby boy

And don't forget about us on the Graduates board either. Grin

desertmommy2one · Pass a Note!
Posted 13 hours ago

Yay! Congrats to you, and have a wonderful pregnancy!

stefanel · Pass a Note!
Posted 13 hours ago

YEAH congrats!!

ME
Posted 13 hours ago

Thanks, Nicole. I can't get my pix to C&P on here.

A HUGE thank you and (((hugs))) to everyone who ever taught me something or has laughed at my sometimes weird humor. I count on seeing many more of you soon on the graduates board.

I have no real advice to share, or anything we did differently. All I can say is, keep on trying.GL Kiss

My Ovulation Chart

My mystical, magical EDD: Oct 3rd (Shh! Shooting for Sept!)


















LoveLina2 · Pass a Note!
Posted 13 hours ago

Congrats to you!! So awesome!


shelibrown · Pass a Note!
Posted 13 hours ago

i think that is the best advice we can get- to keep trying.... :)

froggiesfannies · Pass a Note!
Posted 13 hours ago

well, it was already pretty with that gorgeous tablecloth or whatever, but here ya go hon! might i add that i'm just a little disappointed you went straight to the digi... i wanted to over-analyze and tweak the line for you, haha (J/K).

Congrats again, hon! Baby boyBaby girl (now send some baby dust my way)



JoeyGirl68 · Pass a Note!
Posted 13 hours ago
Too awesome!!! Congrats!!!!!


froggiesfannies · Pass a Note!
Posted 12 hours ago

and this:

"Can't believe it - I was the bitchiest, most cynical person ever this week."

Just proves that being "nice" does not get you pregnant, LOL. (but you are a very nice gal!)


shortiekid · Pass a Note!
Posted 12 hours ago

but but im a mega bitch n no baby for me...lol

If Always wanted me to have a Happy Period, they would make the tampon vibrate.

GOIN RED FOR BABY SCARLETT....SWEET LIL GIRL

kosmokitten13 · Pass a Note!
Posted 12 hours ago

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby boyHeartBaby girl

I am SOOOOOO friggin ecstatic for you honey!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karebear206 · Pass a Note!
Posted 12 hours ago

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!! Grin


ME
Posted 12 hours ago

Aw, it's so cute Nicole! Love how you put my real name, too. Wink Now I just gotta figure out how to put it in my photos...

Here's some baby dust ...+Star

My Ovulation Chart

My mystical, magical EDD: Oct 3rd (Shh! Shooting for Sept!)



Blink3Times · Pass a Note!
Posted 12 hours ago

YAY! Congrats!!!!


froggiesfannies · Pass a Note!
Posted 12 hours ago

lol shortie - i guess it doesn't work in reverse either...

i admit it, i'm jealous too, but I Heart you and i'm so glad it happened for you!

froggiesfannies · Pass a Note!
Last edited 12 hours ago

welcome! hope i wasn't letting out some huge secret using your name...LOL

I think you can just right click and save it to your computer then upload it to BBC.

and thank YOU for the baby dust and you know how much I love gold stars! :)

JoeyGirl68 · Pass a Note!
Posted 12 hours ago
It's nice to see some of the thugs getting their turn!! Who's next?


kosmokitten13 · Pass a Note!
Posted 12 hours ago

^^LOL!!!!

And now drop that H dear... EDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot Woot Cool

Serenitysomeday · Pass a Note!
Posted 12 hours ago
CONGRATS!!!!

ME
Posted 12 hours ago

(Sorry Mandy for hogging your other thread. I want to see you get that BFP too this cycle. GL and I'm still your stalker Wink)

No big secret, Nicole! Star

And, sheesh, Kristen! I'm shaking so hard I can barely type. Tongue out

My Ovulation Chart

My mystical, magical EDD: Oct 3rd (Shh! Shooting for Sept!)



ahall0702 · Pass a Note!
Posted 12 hours ago

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!! H&H 9 months Sharps!

pop$tar · Pass a Note!
Posted 12 hours ago

Congrats, girl! Yes! Score one for the mean girls!

MarineWife528 · Pass a Note!
Posted 12 hours ago

Totally awesome Sharps!! I am SO excited for u! H&H 9 months!

BlessedGaea · Pass a Note!
Posted 12 hours ago

OMG That is AWESOME!!!

I freakin knew your chart was looking good! Yeah to Nicole for pushing you to test hehe!!!

Did you still go and do your hot yoga today?



kosmokitten13 · Pass a Note!
Posted 12 hours ago

Thats how i was - i was shaking & hyperventilating!

And its funny what you said about the bitchiness and the terrible progesterone feelings. When you were "talking" about that earlier this week i didnt want to say anything, But i had the exact opposite my BFP 2ww- I was actually very calm (not very like me) and i had alot less progesterone symptoms than usual (no pms moodiness, less cramping than usual, less BB hurting). In my case the calmness i was feeling was kinda a clue like something is def different here LOL

But it really goes to show just how everyone is so different!

ME
Posted 12 hours ago

Even the nasty progesterone symptoms weren't all that weird for me, LOL! I was totally without hope and ready just to start a new cycle already.Yawn

Blessed - am going to hot yoga tomorrow.

My Ovulation Chart

My mystical, magical EDD: Oct 3rd (Shh! Shooting for Sept!)



WantingSoBad · Pass a Note!
Posted 11 hours ago

Congrats!


_stillness_ · Pass a Note!
Posted 11 hours ago

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT SHARPS!!!! GET THE F OUTTA HERE!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YA!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!


Mspncr · Pass a Note!
Posted 11 hours ago
YAYYYYYYYYY SHARPS !!!!!!
Congrats :-)

Alikat79 · Pass a Note!
Posted 10 hours ago

Congrats! That is wonderful!!!


ZeWoman · Pass a Note!
Posted 10 hours ago

Congrats, hon!

My siggy is red in support of baby Scarlett.

Meala78 · Pass a Note!
Posted 10 hours ago

Yay Sharpie! Congrats lady!



_EmButler_ · Pass a Note!
Posted 10 hours ago

alrightttt!!!!!! congrats SARAH!!!


rainbow.coming.soon · Pass a Note!
Posted 10 hours ago
I knew it! I said on another post your chart looked good!!! Congrats!!


PassFruit · Pass a Note!
Posted 10 hours ago
OMG Congradulations Sharps I just saw this.

AnnasMormonMommy · Pass a Note!
Posted 10 hours ago

congrats!! Have a H&H 9mos.!! Keep the fine gard ladies company for me, I hope to join you guys shortly!

Smile


weddingplanner411 · Pass a Note!
Posted 9 hours ago

Congrats...

headed to the pumpkin patch...

meggyd06 · Pass a Note!
Posted 9 hours ago

Yay!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!


AgSweety05 · Pass a Note!
Posted 9 hours ago

HOLLA HOLLA!

This B&^%H be pregnant! Tongue out


JenMaz · Pass a Note!
Posted 9 hours ago

Congratulations to you! Wishing you andyour little one all the best!


muffinpie0109 · Pass a Note!
Posted 9 hours ago

Congrats!!!


LoveLina2 · Pass a Note!
Posted 9 hours ago

Photobucket


ME
Posted 9 hours ago

Aw, that's beautiful Lina!

You girls are going to make me cry... GL and hope we are all holding our LO soon. Kiss

My Ovulation Chart

My mystical, magical EDD: Oct 3rd (Shh! Shooting for Sept!)



natina2048 · Pass a Note!
Posted 9 hours ago

Congrats!!! H&H Nine Months!!




Orestia · Pass a Note!
Posted 9 hours ago
Kick ass, that's amazing and wonderful-- congrats!

Lisi333 · Pass a Note!
Posted 8 hours ago

just saw the news on the BB.. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! wishing you a happy healthy and uneventful pregnancy!


LoveLina2 · Pass a Note!
Posted 8 hours ago

Glad you like it MAMA Sharpie!


Jess0610 · Pass a Note!
Posted 7 hours ago

Congratulations!!!!






























Click here to find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember the Golden Rule.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...